Call for Abstracts
Participants with both oral and poster communications are welcomed to submit an abstract of their communication. The abstracts of TEMA-16 are planned to be published in Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology.
Abstract submission deadline is February 14, 2017.
Abstracts should be submitted electronically after completing the Registration form. In the case of problems with electronic abstract submission, please contact the organizing committee.
All participants have to pay a non-refundable abstract processing fee (50 USD/ 48 EUR). Please, note that the fee should be paid after receipt of notification on acceptance of the abstracts but not later than February 24, 2017. The organizing committee does not guarantee the publication of abstracts for which the publication fee was paid after February 24, 2017.
Abstract preparation guidelines
The total abstract length (including title and affiliation) should not exceed 1350 CHARACTERS INCLUDING SPACES. Standard Microsoft Office 12 pt fonts (Times New Roman, Arial, Calibri) should be used for abstract preparation. Abstracts must contain a self-explanatory title and at least one author name with affiliations. If the list of authors contains more than one name, please indicate the corresponding author with an asterisk. A corresponding author’s e-mail address should be indicated after affiliations. The participants are strongly recommended to use the same e-mail address during registration and abstract submission (in the text of abstract). The title, authors’ names, e-mail address of the corresponding author and the main text should be separated from each other with a one line space. The authors should avoid tables and figures in their abstracts. Key words and references are prohibited.
In order to help the authors to prepare the abstract files, they are recommended to download abstract template (here).
Free abstract structure is accepted. However, the authors are strongly encouraged to create the abstract in accordance with the following order: objective, materials and methods, results and conclusions.
How to submit abstracts?
To submit abstracts you should be registered via ONLINE registration system on the Symposium website. If you have already registered on the website, please, go to the Personal Account, using your login and password provided during registration.
- In the Abstract Submission Form, please state your preference for an oral, poster or publication. The Scientific Committee has the deciding vote of changing type of presentation depending on the availability of slots in a particular session.
- Authors are requested to specify preferred section for presentation among the sections listed in the «Abstracts Submission». The Scientific Committee has the deciding vote of the final decision.
- Fill in the «Abstracts Title».
- Submit authors on the right panel. Presenting author should be the first author.
- Upload abstracts text in Microsoft Word 97-2007 (DOC) format. File name should not contain dots. File size limit is 2 Mb.
Abstracts body must contain:
Organization, City, Country
- After proceeding steps 1-5, please, click «Submit» button.
The abstracts that do not fit the requirements will be rejected.
Please do not hesitate to contact Technical Secretariat in case you have questions or need further information.