Wanqi Zhang, доктор наук, профессор
Affiliation and position:
Professor of Nutrition and Food Safety Department,
Vice Dean of School of Public Health, Tianjin Medical University
- Nutrition and Public Health
- Trace elements iodine and human health
- The evaluation of iodine nutrition statues for different populations and individuals.
Key publications for the last 2 years:
- Sang Z, Wang PP, Yao Z, Shen J, Halfyard B, Tan L, Zhao N, Wu Y, Gao S, Tan J, Liu J, Chen Z,Zhang W*. Exploration of the safe upper level of iodine intake in euthyroid Chinese adults: a randomized double-blind trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012 Feb;95(2):367-73.
- Sang Z, Wei W, Zhao N, Zhang G, Chen W, Liu H, Shen J, Liu J, Yan Y, Zhang W*. Thyroid dysfunction during late gestation is associated with excessive iodine intake in pregnant women. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012 Aug;97(8):E1363-9.
- Sang Z, Chen W, Shen J, Tan L, Zhao N, Liu H, Wen S, Wei W, Zhang G, Zhang W*. Long-term exposure to excessive iodine from water is associated with thyroid dysfunction in children. J Nutr. 2013 Dec;143(12):2038-43.
- Zhang W. [DRIs of Iodine].Chinese Dietary Reference Intakes.2014 Oct; the fourth chapter 9 :230-6. Science Press, Beijing, China. Chinese.
- Burk RF, Hill KE, Motley AK, Winfrey VP, Kurokawa S, Mitchell SL, Zhang W. Selenoprotein P and apolipoprotein E receptor-2 interact at the blood-brain barrier and also within the brain to maintain an essential selenium pool that protects against neurodegeneration. FASEB J. 2014 Aug;28(8):3579-88.
- Chen W, Sang Z, Tan L, Zhang S, Dong F, Chu Z, Wei W, Zhao N, Zhang G, Yao Z, Shen J, Zhang W*. Neonatal thyroid function born to mothers living with long-term excessive iodine intake from drinking water. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2015 Sep;83(3):399-404.
- Tan L, Sang Z, Shen J, Liu H, Chen W, Zhao N, Wei W, Zhang G,Zhang W*. Prevalence of thyroid dysfunction with adequate and excessive iodine intake in Hebei Province, People's Republic of China. Public Health Nutr. 2015 Jun;18(9):1692-7.
- Zhang W*,Chen W.[Iodine]. Acta Nutrimenta Sinica. 2013Mar;35(3):220-2.Chinese.
- Li H, Sang Z, Tan L, Zhao N, Wei W, Zhang G, Liu H, Wen S, Zhang W*. [Thyroid function and serum lipids of adults living in areas of excessive iodine in water in Hebei province]. Journal of Hygiene Research. 2012 Jul;41(4):536-9, 542. Chinese.
- Zhang M, Chen W, Shen J, Zhao Z, Huo J, LanS, Zhang W* Iodine concentrations in breast milk and urine in mothers and infants during the period of 16 weeks postpartum. Acta Nutrimenta Sinica. 2014Jun;36(6):548-552,627.
- Wang R, Wang W,Chen W, Tan L, Sang Z, Zhang W*.[Effects of iodine excess on articular cartilage in rats].Acta Nutrimenta Sinica. 2015Jun;37(3):275-8,282.Chinese.
- Tian X, Tan L, Wang W,Guo X, Shen J, Zhang W*.[Application of iodine-specific food frequency questionnaire in iodine intake survey of university students]. Acta Nutrimenta Sinica. 2016Mar;38(3):267-272.Chinese.
- Guo X, Chen W, Shen J, Tan L, Lin L, Zhang W*.[Effect of urine iodine/creatinine ratio in evaluating urinary iodine excretion from spot urines Acta] Nutrimenta Sinica. 2016Jan;38(1):15-8.Chinese.
- He FJ, Ma Y, Feng X, Zhang W*, Lin L, Guo X, Zhang J, Niu W, Wu Y, MacGregor GA. Effect of salt reduction on iodine status assessed by 24 hour urinary iodine excretion in children and their families in northern China: a substudy of a cluster randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. 2016 Sep 26;6(9):e011168.
- Chen W, Wu Y, Lin L, Tan L, Shen J, Pearce EN, Guo X, Wang W, Bian J, Jiang W, Zhang W*. 24-Hour urine samples are more reproducible than spot urine samples for evaluation of iodine status in school-age children. J Nutr. 2016 Jan;146(1):142-6.
- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (Reviewer)
- Journal of Nutrition (Reviewer)
- Journal of Hygiene Research(Editorial Board)
- Chinese Journal of Endemiology (Editorial Committee)
- Acta Nutrimenta Sinica (Reviewer)
- Chinese Nutrition Society (Board Member of Trace Elements Nutrition Committee)
- Trace Elements Nutrition Key Lab of Ministry of Health (Academy Committee Member)
- Tianjin Nutrition Society (The Executive Board Member)
- American Society for Nutrition(International Member)